- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- – I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- – ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- – Custom-made power transformer / 12,000uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 120W x 2 (max), 85W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA (CD, Phono) and coaxial terminals
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Connection for Optional YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 151 x 387 mm
- Weight: 10.3 kg
Yamaha CD-S303 CD Player
Designed to Deliver Enjoyable Sound Quality – Inheriting many of the sound quality features of the high end CD player components, the CD-S303 CD player delivers sound that will satisfy devoted music fans. In addition to CDs, it also provides high-quality play of music files stored on USB memory devices via a USB port on the front panel.
Pure Direct – The CD-S303 offers Pure Direct, which is the same popular feature included in Yamaha amplifiers and receivers. By pressing the button on the front panel or on the remote control, it shuts down the digital audio output and turns off the display. This achieves the lowest possible noise interference and, therefore, the highest sound quality of the analog audio output.
Extremely Sophisticated Circuitry and Layout – Yamaha technicians devoted a great deal of time and effort to designing the overall interior layout of parts and circuit boards, a factor that significantly affects sound quality. As a result, the power supplies for the motor drive, display and USB sections, as well as the digital, and analog sections are individually isolated, eliminating electromagnetic interference among them. To achieve ideal weight balance for stable performance, the drive mechanism is located in the center of the unit.
Short Signal Paths – The highly logical and symmetrical internal layout of parts and circuit boards are designed to keep the signal paths on each board as short as possible. This purposeful design also keeps the paths between sections straight and short, minimizing the chance of signal loss or interference, something not easy to achieve.
Well-Matched, High-Quality Parts – Each of the individual elements in a CD player influences the sound quality, which is why Yamaha puts a great deal of effort into the selection and matching of parts and materials. A high-grade acoustic capacitor, a new low-noise, high-gain bandwidth op amp and the use of damping material under the transformer and around the signal cables are just a few examples of the Yamaha commitment to great sound quality. In short, the CD-S303’s internal sophistication is on a level generally found on much more expensive models.
High-Performance D/A Converter – Utilizing a 192 kHz/24-bit DAC, the high-performance D/A conversion system takes full advantage of the digital technology refined by Yamaha over a period of many years, ensuring excellent conversion precision, S/N ratio and dynamic range.
Laser Pickup Floating Mechanism – The laser pickup is isolated on a floating mechanism so its delicate operation cannot be affected by vibration.
Intelligent Digital Servo – Conventional tracking servo circuitry cannot completely overcome errors caused by a warped disc, dust and other defects. This system uses a dependable DSP (Digital Signal Processor), exclusive for CDs, to monitor the signal, adjusting pickup tracking and focus, as well as spindle motor speed, to compensate for any problems.
Enjoy Your MP3, WMA, LPCM, AAC and FLAC Music – The USB port on the front panel gives you an easy way to enjoy high-quality sound from MP3, WMA, LPCM, AAC or FLAC digital music files stored on USB memory devices. You can also play files recorded on CD-R/RW discs.
3-Mode CD Text Display – Information about the currently playing CD is shown right on the CD player’s display. The 3-mode CD Text display shows the CD’s title, the artist’s name and the title of the track.
Program Play (Audio CDs Only) – It’s extremely easy to program the tracks you want to hear in any order. You can clear the program at any time with a single touch.
- 10-Key direct track and direct access
- Random play
- Repeat play (full/single)
- 3-Mode time display
- 4 Illumination levels
- Last track resume
- Ready Mode
- Play mode memory
- Type: Single
- Disc Compatibility: CD, CD-R/RW
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB (CD)
- Dynamic Range: 96 dB
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (CD)
- Frequency Response: 2 Hz-20 kHz (CD)
- Output: Optical, Coaxial and Analog RCA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 86 x 260 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
- Enclosure Type: 2- Way Bass Reflex
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 35000Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 87db @2.83v/1m
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz
- Max Power Input: 120 Watts
- Tweeter: 1″ Cloth Dome
- Woofer: 6-1/2″ Aramid Fiber Cone with oversized magnet and vented pole piece
- Cabinet: CARB2 Rated MDF
- Port: Dual Flared
- Binding Posts: 5 – Way Metal
- Walnut Finish
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 268 x 375 x 195 mm
- Weight: 7.4 kg