See all your favourite movies in a new way with more drama and realism on a 4K TV that’s designed to create a real theatre experience at home.
Dolby Vision™ brings scenes to life authentically while Dolby Atmos™ fills the room with immersive sound and with our Motionflow™ XR 100Hz technology, sports and fast action are kept smooth and clear with less blur and afterimage.
Sit back and enjoy an enthralling viewing experience.
Only 1 left in stock
4K HDR Processor X1 – Our powerful processor uses advanced algorithms to cut noise and boost detail. With an even clearer 4K*6 signal, everything you watch is closer to 4K resolution, full of life-like colour and contrast.
TRILUMINOS PRO – Our TVs with a wide colour gamut and unique TRILUMINOS PRO™ algorithm can detect colour from saturation, hue and brightness to reproduce natural shades in every detail. You’ll enjoy colours that are closer to those seen in the real world.
Object-based HDR Remaster – With Object-based HDR Remaster, the colour in individual objects on screen is analysed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures and more realistic pictures.
4K X-Reality PRO – See glorious 4K pictures, rich with real world detail and texture, exclusively powered by our 4K HDR processor X1™. Images filmed in 2K and even Full HD are upscaled close to 4K resolution by 4K X-Reality™ PRO using a unique 4K database.
Motionflow XR 100Hz – On some screens, sports and fast action scenes go by in a blur. Our Motionflow™ XR 100Hz technology keeps movement smooth and clear by creating extra images between images and black frames between scenes. The result? Less blur and afterimage, more flowing motion.
X-Balanced Speaker – Designed to complement the sound quality and slimness of the TV with its unique new shape, our X-Balanced Speaker drives movies and music with clear sound.
Google TV – Browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your streaming services, all in one place and organized into topics and genres based on what interests you.*7, 8
Voice Search – Find your favourite content faster than ever using the power of your voice. With Voice Search, there’s no more complicated navigation or tiresome typing – you just have to ask.
Google Assistant – Your TV is more helpful than ever. Use your voice to find movies, stream apps, play music, and control the TV. Ask Google to find a specific title, search by genre, or get personalized recommendations by saying, “what should I watch?” Even get answers like sports scores, control smart home devices, and more. Talk to Google to get started.*8, 9
Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit*10 – With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
Chromecast Built-in – Chromecast lets you cast your favourite videos, games and apps from your mobile device, in full quality, to your Chromecast built in TV. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet.*11
Smart Remote – All your connected devices can be controlled with our smart commander. One button access to video on demand services brings shows and movies into your room in seconds.*12, 13
Flush Surface Design – As the bezel is extremely narrow, your eyes naturally focus on the picture, not what’s around it.*14
Ambient Optimisation – Sit back and enjoy an enthralling viewing experience. Our unique ambient optimisation technology with light sensor automatically adjusts picture and sound to your environment.
Light Sensor – On conventional TVs, brightness stays the same regardless of light in a room, resulting in pictures that are too dark or bright. This TV includes a light sensor that optimises picture brightness to room conditions, boosting brightness in light rooms and reducing it in dark ones so you get the perfect view.
Sound Optimisation For Your Room – Sound experience can change depending on your room environment. Curtains, for example, absorb sound while objects in front of the TV can disturb the passage of sound, compromising the quality of what you hear. This TV detects objects and reproduces sound that’s enhanced and optimised to your room.
Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos – Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision® brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos® fills the room with immersive surround sound.*15, 16
Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)
Features for Playstation 5
Power and Energy Saving
Dimensions and Weight
Whats In The Box
1. An HDMI connection is required for sound bars without A2DP wireless audio support
2. Software update is required to support compatibility with VRR feature of PlayStation®5.
3. 100Hz and 120Hz is supported by HDMI IN 3 and IN 4
4. Software update will be available by end of January 2022.
5. Hands Free feature(Built-in Mic) availability depends on language and may need software update. Please check Sony support page for further information; https://www.sony.net/tv-hf-ww/
6. 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
8. Google and Google TV are trademarks of Google LLC.
9. Google Assistant is not available in certain countries and languages. Availability of services varies by country and language.
10. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple TV, AirPlay and HomeKit are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
11. Chromecast built-in compatibility dependent on app.
12. Controllable device and feature depends on country and device.
13. Remote design and specification differ depending on country.
14. 85” model is Aluminum Bezel, not Flush Surface.
15. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc. in the Unites States and/or other countries.
16. Dolby Vision content is compatible with streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Video or compatible content device connected via HDMI input. Requires HDMI® cables sold separately.
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||456 × 1899 × 1176 mm|