Magnetic Duplex Technology™
All cartridges in the range feature Magnetic Duplex Technology™-a ‘dual magnet’ generator assembly with an identical geometry to that of the original cutting head. This means it can more accurately reproduce the stereo information in the record groove, providing better channel separation and a more involving and musical sound stage.
The E-series cartridges have been designed to allow micro-adjustments to be made during production using a special adjustment screw. This means the cartridge can be safely installed in a typical turntable because the angle that the stylus makes with the record surface has been pre-set. The result is an optimised channel balance with zero degrees of horizontal tracking adjustment required. This ensures a consistent and reassuring performance for the life of the product.
Featuring spherical styli with a choice of cantilevers, the E1 is ideal as an upgrade to any budget, pre-fitted or obsolete cartridge.
- Colour: Red
- Cantilever: Carbon
- Stylus Profile: Spherical
- Stylus Radius: 0.6 mil
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Channel Balance: 1.5 dB at 1 kHz
- Channel Separation: >20 dB at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 3.5 mV (1 kHz @ 5 cm/sec)
- Static Compliance: 20 mm/N
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20°
- Load Resistance: 47 kΩ
- Load Capacitance: 100 – 200 pF
- Internal Inductance: 400 mH
- Internal Resistance: 410 Ω
- Cartridge Mass: 6.9 g
- Fixing Centers: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Playing Weight: 1.5 g – 2.5 g (2.0 g recommended)