Extremely Bright Images – Despite its light 3.3 kg weight and compact dimensions, the PT-VW360 outputs up to 4,500 lm*1 of brightness for spectacularly clear and brilliant images.
High 20,000 :1 Contrast – A new iris mechanism optimizes light output according to content. Blacks are deep and rich while colours and highlights are reproduced with realism.
7,000 Hours Maintenance-free – When used for eight hours per day, lamp and filter replacement is not required for up to 7,000 hours of operation, reducing cost of ownership.
Quiet Operation – The quiet design keeps noise levels down to a low 29 dB on ECO Mode with the cooling fan hardly audible, minimizing distractions during presentations.
Presenter Light Ver. 1.0 for Windows® PCs –
- Supports images, video, and documents such as PDF and PowerPoint®
- Mirrors PC screen on the big screen
- Project media from up to four PCs simultaneously in Split Screen Mode
Project Wirelessly with Optional Module – Now you can project media wirelessly via PC using Presenter Light or Panasonic Wireless Projector application for iOS and Android™. Just connect an optional ET-WML100 Wireless module to the projector’s USB input.
- Brightness: 4,000 lumens
- Technology: LCD
- LCD Panel / Panel Size: 15.0 mm (16:10 aspect ratio); 0.59 inch (16:10 aspect ratio)
- LCD Panel / Display Method: Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)
- LCD Panel / Pixels: 1,024,000 (1280 x 800) pixels
- Lens: Manual zoom (1.6x) (throw ratio: 1.18 – 1.90:1), manual focus, F 1.60 – 1.90, f 15.31 – 26.24 mm
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 0.76 – 7.62 mm (16:10 aspect ratio); 30 – 300 inch (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels (Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to 1280 x 800 pixels)
- Brightness*1: 4,000 lm (Input Signals: PC, Lamp Power: NORMAL, Picture Mode: Dynamic, Iris: Off, Daylight View: Off, Auto Power Save: Off )
- Lamp: 240 W x 1 lamp
- Lamp / Lamp Replacement Cycle: NORMAL: 5,000 hours / ECO: 7,000 hours
- Center-to-Corner Uniformity*1: 85 %
- Contrast*1: 20,000:1 (Full On/Off) (Input Signals: PC, Lamp Power: NORMAL, Picture Mode: Dynamic, Iris: On, Daylight View: Off, Auto Power Save: Off )
- Optical Axis Shift: 49:1 (fixed)
- Keystone Correction Range: Vertical: ±35° (±30° when using AUTO) (maximum value of WXGA input); Horizontal: ±35° (maximum value of WXGA input)
- Installation: Ceiling/floor, front/rear
- HDMI In: HDMI 19-pin x 2 (compatible with HDCP, Deep Color), audio signal: linear PCM (sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz)
- Computer 1 In: D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR)
- Computer 2 In / Monitor Out: D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB), (input/output selectable using on-screen menu)
- Video In: Pin jack x 1 (Composite VIDEO)
- Audio In 1: M3 x 1 (L-R x 1)
- Audio In 2: M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for audio input or for microphone connection (variable)
- Audio In 3: Pin jack x 2 (L, R x 1)
- Audio Out: M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for output (variable)
- LAN: RJ-45 x 1 (for network connection, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, compliant with PJLink™)
- Serial In: D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)
- USB-Type A: Memory Viewer / Wireless Module (DC 5 V, max 500 mA)
- USB-Type B: For USB Display
- Power Supply: AC 100 – 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V: 320 W (0.5 W when Standby mode set to ECO*2, 1.6 W when Standby mode set to Network, 9.5 W when Standby mode set to NORMAL)
- Built-in Speaker: 4.0 cm (1 9/16 inch) round shape x 1, output power: 10.0 W (monaural)
- Operating Noise*1: 37 dB (lamp power: NORMAL), 29 dB (lamp power: ECO)
- Cabinet Materials: Molded plastic
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 352 x 98 x 279.4 mm (with legs retracted to minimum and including protruding parts)
- Weight: Approx. 3.3 kg
- Operating Environment (℃/M): Operating temperature: 0 – 40 °C (less than 1,400m above sea level, High Altitude Mode: OFF); 0 – 30 °C (1,400m to 2,000m, High Altitude Mode: 1); 0 – 30 °C (2,000m to 2,400 m, High Altitude Mode: 2)
- Operating Humidity: Operating humidity: 20 – 80 % (no condensation)
*1 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*2 When the Standby mode is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN network will not operate. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.